Chinese bearing manufacturer

Car Craft
Item Posts    Sort Order

Chinese bearing manufacturer

sindabearing sindabearing
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 12/12
Posted: 12/20/12
12:59 AM

The cost of iron ore, along Cylindrical roller bearings with a number of other inputs, increased by 20%, said Nyembezi-Heita. This was not exclusively related to cost increases from Sishen. Kumba's Thabazimbi mine,which continues to supply ArcelorMittal at cost plus 3%, had a number of problems, she said. Spherical roller bearings "Because it's coming to the end of its life, production costs have been rising quite steeply. At the same time, the mine has been experiencing severe geotechnical problems.

In an attempt to insulate the broader economy Spherical roller bearing from what is essentially a protracted dispute between two private giants, entities such as the Industrial Development Corporation have been examining ways to introduce Cylindrical roller bearing greater competition to the steel industry.

This is not a good year to be in the steel industry.Linear bearings After major producer Cam Followers Bearings ArcelorMittal South Africa announced less than stellar interim results last week, it spent this week renegotiating its interim iron ore supply agreement with Kumba Iron Ore's Sishen mine.  

tuffnuff tuffnuff
Moderator | Posts: 1375 | Joined: 12/09
04:47 AM

It all sounds interesting.,. "BUT".,. there is no need to post the same topic 9 times on this forum.
One post is enough and that is what you now have.

Smile  
When The Flag Drops.,.

tuffnuff

The Bull ***t Stops.,.
tuffnuff

P. Engineer, Engine Builder

Pontiacman8 Pontiacman8
Moderator | Posts: 31 | Joined: 01/08
07:58 AM

+1  
Engine builder,self taught auto body guy.
Horsepower sells engines and torque wins races

Pontiacman8
Pontiacman8
Pontiacman8

68scott385 68scott385
Enthusiast | Posts: 669 | Joined: 05/09
11:14 AM

sounds/reads like jibberish to me but wtf do i know  
68scott385 68scott385 68scott385

pepsi1 pepsi1
Enthusiast | Posts: 301 | Joined: 10/11
Posted: 12/22/12
11:21 AM

+1 Tuff, +1 Bill, +1 Scott.

What language is it? I've seen Timken bearings that were stamped made in japan for the last 25 years atleast. They gall, in their races, even with proper lubrication. They don't nickel, and/or chrome plate the ball bearings, and the races aren't hardened as they did 35 years ago.

I have bearings that are hermetically sealed in metal cans. That go back 45 years. NO CHIT! A few years back my once friend said I'll bet the can leaked. I beat him whatever he wanted to bet. I told him I wanted an AC unit for my cylinder head room. I bet him an AC unit for that room.

If he won I would by him a flaming river steering column for his 20 year  old project...No Chit...

Well guess who one. Its nice and cool in the cylinder head room...LOL... The date on the bearing container was 26/June/1967....Thats the way our Gov. wanted them and thats how they got them. They were Timken High Speed Bearings, we used on CSD (Constant Speed Drive) units we built and did research on for Recon. Fighter Aircraft. Grin  Cool

Bob

Guys: I had another smart arrzz on the car craft forum. Check it out. This generation has NO RESPECT for their peers, and they poke fun at information they know Nothing about...My Guru buddy's you'll get a laugh out of this jack arrzz!

MERRY CHRISTMAS...TO Y'ALL...
Bob  

marcohotrod340 marcohotrod340
New User | Posts: 6 | Joined: 12/12
Posted: 12/26/12
04:37 PM

buy made in usa  

tuffnuff tuffnuff
Moderator | Posts: 1375 | Joined: 12/09
Posted: 12/26/12
06:24 PM

+1
Keep the money in USA labor.

Smile  
When The Flag Drops.,.

tuffnuff

The Bull ***t Stops.,.
tuffnuff

P. Engineer, Engine Builder

Aanchal Aanchal
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 04/13
Posted: 04/10/13
01:08 AM

Even i have one Sintered Bearing Manufacturer which deals with all kind of bushes and bearings.