Pro Paint Any Vehicle Dirt Cheap!

Car Craft
Item Posts    Sort Order

Pro Paint Any Vehicle Dirt Cheap!

mrhcarter mrhcarter
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 11/09
Posted: 11/17/09
08:48 PM

With 40+ years of experience with welding, bodywork, painting and rebuilding cars and trucks, I can show anyone How To Pro Paint Any Vehicle Dirt Cheap!

Professional Auto Painting Done Dirt Cheap!
Learn FAST how to make excellent money immediately with our new automotive paint formula and application process! It's so easy and will astound you at it's low cost, high performance, extreme durability and long lasting beauty!

If you are familiar with auto spray painting, you are well aware that some paints for cars and trucks cost hundreds of dollars for a single gallon. Maybe you can get by with $400-$800 for Total materials cost to paint a single car or light truck? But why should you, when you can get professional results much cheaper??? I guarantee you that I can show you how to professionally paint any car or light truck for a total materials cost (Paint, thinner, reducer, hardener, sandpaper, primer, tape, etc.) of less than $250... and the end result will be as good as anything you can spend much more for!

I have been spray painting Cars, Trucks and RVs for over 40 years! My many years of employment with car and truck dealers has allowed me the opportunity to experiment with paints and other chemicals at my employer's expense. All of the vehicles shown in our Job Pics were painted for the Total cost shown! Each paint job turned out beautiful and a number of these vehicles sold for thousands of dollars more than expected. Over these years, I perfected my paint mix and application procedures to the point that I would amaze people with my speed and the quality and low cost of my paint jobs that looked as good as any high dollar job - and lasted equally as long! I have personally painted vehicles and 6-7 years later have looked at the same painted vehicle to find that the paint had not even started to deteriorate. Many times, I have purchased a nasty used vehicle for a couple hundred dollars and after painting it for a couple hundred dollars - sold it in a matter of a few days for a profit of a couple thousand dollars! You could do the same!

When the economy started down hill a couple years ago and people started holding on to their money and putting off painting their vehicles - my business continued to grow! In these recent years of economic down turn, I have done better than I did when times were supposedly "good". I would watch other paint shops closing their doors - while my business continued to flourish! The only difference between myself and these other painters, was that I had a well proven low cost method of painting vehicles that produced the desired results that a customer wants! I had developed a Trade Secret Auto Painting Formula which is now under Patent Pending status and Copyright protected.

Because I am 58 years old and looking forward to retirement in a few years, I have decided that NOW is the right time to expose my auto painting secrets to the general public so that others may financially profit immediately from my experience. I look at this as my part in helping our economy to recover. Considering that anyone who paints vehicles for a living can save thousands of dollars in a matter of weeks while using the information that I offer - I believe that the low cost of $10 for this product is extremely reasonable.

Anyone who knows how to spray paint can paint 1 vehicle and realize the purchase price of my product returned many times over in savings - before the paint dries! I have designed and priced this product so that the average person can easily afford it and understand the simple instructions that will allow him/her to successfully spray paint ANYTHING - Dirt Cheap!

Introducing.....

How To Pro Paint Any Vehicle Dirt Cheap!

This publication is Copyright 2009 BD Enterprises (Big Dog Enterprises) and is 24 printed pages (Booklet format 4" X 6") of concise, simple, easy to understand instructions which will allow anyone with general auto spray paint experience to professionally paint any vehicle dirt cheap! No Pics in this publication (your pics are here on this website). Just plain and simple instructions for mixing correct ingredient proportions (Which are identified by manufacturer), blending the mix, and a  timeline for applying the mix for fast, professional results. Top 10 fastest prep and painting techniques covered! It generally takes me from 45 min to 1 hour to spray a full size car. A couple hours later and the customer can drive it home! Features of this publication and the information contained therein present the following benifits to it's users........

1. Simple Instructions!
2. No Run Paint Formula!
3. Single or Dual Coat Coverage!
4. All Standard Paint Colors Available!
5. My Chemical Blending Secrets Revealed!
6. Spray up to 1/16" deep in a single No Run pass!
7. Accelerated Fast Dry/Hardening Formula "Gels in Seconds"!
8. All Needed Supplies Found Locally Near You!
9. Instant Shine - NO Paint Buffing Required!
10. Free Product Shipping!

All this for ONLY $10

You are not buying words in a book - you are buying 40 years of professional experience!(We do not teach body work or surface prep - we teach simple chemical mix and application proceedures!)

I am totally confident and positive that anyone using my product will find IMMEDIATE success -so much so - that I fully and completely guarantee the results...... I will refund your $10 purchase price 1,000 times over if you can prove that my Bullet Proof product is not as described!

Grin  

nickdoage nickdoage
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 02/10
Posted: 02/17/10
11:05 PM

how can i get your package deal Iam very interested on more Information asap plz  

ltdmonk ltdmonk
New User | Posts: 4 | Joined: 02/10
Posted: 02/17/10
11:52 PM

i would like to try yor technique om my car..
Ven Hui Y Ooo  

gettnlarge01 gettnlarge01
Guru | Posts: 1505 | Joined: 11/09
Posted: 02/18/10
07:11 PM

WTF?  
luck is when skill and opportunity meet

mpayne mpayne
Enthusiast | Posts: 262 | Joined: 02/08
Posted: 03/08/10
02:48 PM

All that for 10 bucks. Gettn said it best "WTF?".  

MrGadgetou812 MrGadgetou812
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 03/11
Posted: 03/06/11
09:48 AM

Where can I send for this information.  Is there a website or address?  

Ron1973 Ron1973
Enthusiast | Posts: 629 | Joined: 09/10
Posted: 03/06/11
10:51 AM

Your new i see MrGadgetout812 First ill say Welcome to Carcraft! Second though, This is an old post and I do not suggest you looking into this. Some times things arent as they seem....Ron  

TAMCOPAINT.COM TAMCOPAINT.COM
New User | Posts: 10 | Joined: 10/12
Posted: 10/25/12
05:48 PM

If you haven't tried Tamco Products, you are missing the boat. WE MAKE WHAT WE SELL-- WE ARE THE MANUFACTURE with over 30 years experience.

WE ANSWER QUESTIONS honestly and are here after the sale!

Compare to PPG™, Dupont™, Sherwin-Williams™, BASF™, Nasson™ or any others out there! No better deal available anywhere.

We offer a toll free Tech Line  800-678-1533.... Need to make extra income???? Become a Distributor for Tamco! (many areas are still open!)

We will save you HUNDRED'S over your local paint stores. Please call us 800-678-1533!

Warranty
General Warranty of Tamco Products used in conjunction with other products not manufactured by Tamco:
Tamco products are only as good as the materials used in conjunction with our products and are warrantied in general for a period of 3 years against fading. In the event that our products fail within three years due to fading, the cost of materials will be refunded 100% with proof of purchase.  Since
application variables are a major factor in product performance,  Tamco assumes no obligation or liability for use of this information.

Lifetime Warranty:

Tamco does offer a lifetime warranty when used as a total system that includes the proper primer, basecoat or color coat,* and clear-coat* applied on automobiles. Limited warranties are also available to certain Marine, Fleet and Industrial applications with prior approval in writing.  The total amount of any warranty shall not exceed 7 times the material costs at the sole discretion of Tamco.

####"lifetime" means the life of the vehicle while owned by the same person who owned the vehicle at the time of the original repairs.

Contact Tamco in writing at tamcopaint@aol.com for your shop's particular warranty needs.

Our products are for use by trained professional personnel using proper production automotive spray equipment suitable for the paint to be sprayed.  Proper spray booth, air system, respirator and basic spray painting ability are required.

* Clear Coats available for lifetime warranties are limited to these only: HC-7600, HC-7677,  HC-2020, HC2021, HC-2100, HC-2104nd HC-4100.  HC-7677 is the only clear warrantied for life in FLEET, Marine or Industrial applications- limited to a maximum of 5 times purchase price. The only single stage color coat warrantied for life is TamFlint Urethane.