Green Hounds Tooth?

Car Craft
Item Posts    Sort Order

Green Hounds Tooth?

SimplyPotter SimplyPotter
New User | Posts: 11 | Joined: 09/09
Posted: 09/20/09
10:31 PM

We just bought a green 74' nova with green hounds-tooth interior, with a front bench, its in good cond' but its got a lil rip in it from slidn in and out, and we've looked around and can seem to find it, no surprise, but i was wondering if any of yall would know were i could at least get the fabric, bc i got a dude who can sew it for us. thanks

sure, its in peices in the garage rite now, but its not a civic  
"It is written that, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God" - St. Matthew 4:4

74-Nova
77-Byrd
99-Hoe

Posted: 02/03/10
09:59 AM

haha nobody?  
"It is written that, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God" - St. Matthew 4:4

74-Nova
77-Byrd
99-Hoe

spiritwalker211 spiritwalker211
User | Posts: 130 | Joined: 01/10
12:17 PM

we had to take a customers seat to upholstery shop to get recovered cause a mech had a screwdriver in his back pocket when he sat in it (dumba**) Upholstery shop had catalogues going back to like 47 or so, could get any of the material from his suppliers. talk to your local car upholstery shop. they will need a piece of the material so they can match it exactly tho.
     you restoring this thing? only reason I can think of to redo in houndstooth
                         Confused  
the factory made the raw material, make what you want!

07:23 PM

alright man will def check them out thanks, well man honestly i hated the seats in it, but Pop liked em, and they grew on me lol, its kinda got that sleeper look with the bench seat in houndstooth and a 4 speed butted up against it. its actually kinda cool. but the driver side part of the bench has a hole in it from getin in and out. thanks for the info man.  

74-Nova
77-Byrd
99-Hoe

idrivejunk idrivejunk
Guru | Posts: 1041 | Joined: 12/09
07:55 PM

I personally liked the original houndstooth. Hope you luck up and find some! Laugh  
idrivejunk

bmdgmc bmdgmc
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 12/12
Posted: 12/26/12
08:59 PM

The only place you'll find this cloth is SMS Auto Fabrics in OR. 505 263 3535 or go to website.