Car Craft
1 |  2 |  Next   | Last 
Item Posts    Sort Order

Bikini contest

95FireHawk 95FireHawk
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 07/07
Posted: 07/30/07
02:53 PM

I was just wondering why Carcraft has not posted any pics of the girls yet? Confused  Or let us post some... There was lots being taken at the time... I know I got my share of great shots. And a very good selection this year by the way. Kind of unfair the same girl got the sash. Dont get me wrong, Missy is very beautyful but you never see miss any other thing two years in a row. Another thing and I'm sure a few others would agree with. Lets get some average (ME) joes up there to judge this thing... Or open up a ballet box or somthing. The fans and participants should really be the opinions that matter... Cool What do you think?  
Drive it like you stole it

Classic_Chevrolets Classic_Chevrolets
New User | Posts: 5 | Joined: 08/07
Posted: 08/02/08
09:30 AM

You can find the bikini contest picture at http://Classicchevrolets.com/gallery/ Laugh  

Shawnaya Shawnaya
New User | Posts: 8 | Joined: 08/11
Posted: 08/19/11
09:14 PM

I agree. I was one of the girls in the contest....i was in it for fun but it would be nice to have average joes Smile I was the girl with the lime green swimsuit brown hair. Number 8 i think maybe. lol  

Shawnaya Shawnaya
Posted: 08/19/11
09:42 PM

So im not sure of your name but i was wondering if you happened to get pics of contestant number 8?  

tuffnuff tuffnuff
Moderator | Posts: 1376 | Joined: 12/09
Posted: 08/20/11
02:47 AM

Icon QuoteShawnaya:
I agree. I was one of the girls in the contest....i was in it for fun but it would be nice to have average joes Smile I was the girl with the lime green swimsuit brown hair. Number 8 i think maybe. lol

OK Shawnaya.,. I found your pic, Miss Car Craft 2011 Contestant #8.,.
a very lovely pic of a beautiful young lady.

Miss Car Craft 2011 04

Smile  
When The Flag Drops.,.

tuffnuff

The Bull ***t Stops.,.
tuffnuff

P. Engineer, Engine Builder

Budnicks Budnicks
Enthusiast | Posts: 676 | Joined: 10/10
12:56 PM

Icon QuoteShawnaya:

1st of welcome to the CC forum we don't get many women here Your A Very Attractive Woman/Girl, you have some real intestinal fortitude (gut's) to get up on stage in a bikini contest & have a bunch strangers judge you... You go Girl....  
"Fill Your Library Before You Fill Your Garage" Good Luck  "Budnicks"

Budnicks Budnicks
01:05 PM

Icon Quote95FireHawk:
I was just wondering why Carcraft has not posted any pics of the girls yet? Confused  Or let us post some... There was lots being taken at the time... I know I got my share of great shots. And a very good selection this year by the way. Kind of unfair the same girl got the sash. Dont get me wrong, Missy is very beautyful but you never see miss any other thing two years in a row. Another thing and I'm sure a few others would agree with. Lets get some average (ME) joes up there to judge this thing... Or open up a ballet box or somthing. The fans and participants should really be the opinions that matter... Cool What do you think?

95 Firehawk, I had a 94 SLP Firehawk fun car, I sold it in 98... Welcome to the CC forum, I would tend to agree with your statements about the contest, everyone has different likes especially when it come to bikini contests, I'm the kind of the guy who likes the girl next door look, instead of the, hum... well you know what looks... Lets just call them professional contestants...  

Shawnaya Shawnaya
Posted: 08/22/11
04:11 PM

Thank you. Thats quite nice of you to say. Made my day.  

Shawnaya Shawnaya
Posted: 08/22/11
04:13 PM

Thaks to all of youSmile  

Ron1973 Ron1973
Enthusiast | Posts: 629 | Joined: 09/10
Posted: 08/24/11
12:52 AM

Beautiful lady for sure..  

Budnicks Budnicks
Posted: 08/25/11
01:14 PM

Icon QuoteShawnaya:
If any of you have your own personal pictures that would be great if you could send them to me by email.    shawnaya.hagen@gmail.com

I'm 52 old enough to be your father at least, maybe even a grandfather... Oh if I was 20+ years younger maybe....  

Shawnaya Shawnaya
02:13 PM

Thats funny, father yes, grandfather no. My grandparents arent that young. Well thanks. If anyone else out there may have there own that they took id love to see them.  

Shawnaya Shawnaya
02:18 PM

Well Ron1973 Thank you for the comment. The picture is not one of the best ones but like i have said to many others, It was a contest for fun in my eyes...it was great experience and nice to meet other ppl in the process. If you know of any friends who had taken pictures of the even let me know, i would love to see.  

tuffnuff tuffnuff
Moderator | Posts: 1376 | Joined: 12/09
11:40 PM

A few more pics, of our lovely Shawnaya.

Bikini Contestant 051

Miss Car Craft 2011 03

Smile  
When The Flag Drops.,.

tuffnuff

The Bull ***t Stops.,.
tuffnuff

P. Engineer, Engine Builder

Budnicks Budnicks
Posted: 08/26/11
11:26 AM

They keep getting better & better... She is a "Cutie", I remember my old girlfriend getting in 1 of those contests some years ago, it made her way more confident out in the general public a lot less self aware of people looking at her all the time, she has a great body & always thought she was either too skinny or too fat, it was great ego boost for her...  

1 |  2 |  Next   | Last